If you're viewing our website we can usually guarantee at least one of a few things already!
Put Your Feet In Safe Hands
- Melton Podiatry Practice was founded in 2002 by Joanna Rowles.
- Our Podiatrists each hold a BSc (Hons) degree in Podiatry.
- Each Podiatrist is a registered member of The College of Podiatry.
- Each Podiatrist is registered with the HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council) who regulate members.
- Our Podiatrists are fully insured and regulated.
We are able to offer treatment to relieve pain from...
- Corns & Callus
- Thick, Fungal or difficult to cut toenails
- Ingrowing Toenails
- Verrucae & Warts
- Arch and Heel Pain, such as Plantar Fasciitis
- Foot & Lower Limb pain caused by a poorly structured foot which needs support from Orthotics or insoles Biomechanical Assessments & Orthotics
We also provide...
- Diabetic Foot Care
- A basic nail cutting service (following an assessment by a Podiatrist first)
- Medical Pedicures & Luxury Pedicures
- Thai Foot & Leg Massage